Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Friend Leonard by James Frey

"I smile, take her hand. A warmth and a chill roll through my body they settle softly they linger they scare me. I feel very close to Brooke, strong with her hand in mine, invincible to the rest of the world, but fragile to her, vulnerable to her, she could hurt me, nothing else but she could hurt me."

"I feel weak fragile vulnerable. She could hurt me. I'm close to her. I'm scared. She could hurt me. I can feel her heart beat, I can feel my heart beat, she could hurt me. I can't go through with this she could hurt me. I can't handle anymore, any more she could hurt me."

"I know my problems are nothing. I know I have been through worse. I know my problems are miniscule and pathetic compared to otehr problems inthe World. I know I should get the fuck over them and deal. Knowing, however, doesn't make a difference. If anything, knowing just makes me feel stupid, feel weak, feel worse."

"If what you see don't move you, make you smile, make you happy, make you feel something, then fuck it, don't buy it."

"a second of freedom is worth more than a lifetime of bondage"

"Are you ready?
For what?
God, beauty, love. Perfection in multiple forms."

"As I walk away my legs give. I fall I can't get up I can't move I sit on the grass and I sob uncontrollably sob uncontrollably sob uncontrollably sob."

No comments:

Post a Comment